木曜日, 6月 27, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 119 on pages 650-651

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-suit 
-suitable
-effect
-perfect 
-to go up to
-sunshine 

IDIOM 20:
*drop a line = write a short letter
e.g. Don't forget to drop us a line while you're away.
e.g. Why didn't you drop us a line to tell us you were coming? 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I'd say Hawaii was the most suitable place to go for a holiday if I wanted a complete rest.
-I've been to Hawaii with my wife for our honeymoon.
-We stayed there for 5 or 6 days.
-The effects of too little sleep are sleepiness, unable to concentrate and tiredness.
-Yes, I think regular physical exercise can have some effect on how happy someone feels.
-If I went up to him in the street and hit him with a rolled-up newspaper, I suppose the effect it would have on him would be one of surprise and he would be very angry.
-The idiom 'drop a line" means "write a short letter".
-My mother dropped me a line when she went shopping.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数650-651

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :