火曜日, 6月 11, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 115 on pages 626-627

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-search
-support
-religious

IDIOM 16: 
*watch your step = be careful
e.g. You'll have to watch your step or you'll find yourself in great difficulty.

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I'm fine, but I'm a little bit tired today because I worked overtime.
-I worked 9 hours and a half today.
-I need to finish my work today and fortunately I finished it just today.
-It was raining in the morning and it stopped at noon.
-No, I've never been searched at an airport.
-The walls support the ceiling.
-No, I don't support any particular football team.
-The idiom "watch your step" means "be careful".
-When you ride on the train, you must watch your step.

DICTATION 76:
Forgetting that the doorway was low, I received a severe blow on my head as I went through it.Children are taught that they should respect their elders. He lived in a period when people were burned alive for their political and religious opinions. They had no children of their own, so they adopted one. A person who is not a born leader can, nevertheless, sometimes be taught leadership. That particular king is considered one of the cruellest figures in English history.

MISSPELLED WORDS:
-severe
-blow
-through
-burned
-cruellest 
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数626-627

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :