土曜日, 6月 15, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 116 on page 633 we continue ''DICTATION 77'' and ''Revision Exercise 51'', item # 1-5

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-It was raining.
-I went shopping and I bought two t-shirts for summer.
-We watched movie in the shopping mall cinema.
-It's an Indian movie and the title of the movie is ''The Three Idiots''.
-The movie lasts for 3 hours.
-It is a comedy type movie and I like it.
-The movie tells us how important the friendship is.
-She can usually answer his questions.
-Yes, oil's used a lot in cooking in my country.
-Yes, I prefer the heat of the summer rather than the cold of the winter.
-When I lack sufficient money to buy something. I wait and save the money.
-I think the reason that some people just don't get on well with their next-door neighbours is that we can choose our friends, but cannot choose our neighbours.

DICTATION 77:
lt was a very serious matter, which grew out of nothing, and was totally unexpected. The poor dog caught its tail in the door and hurt itself. The president had been elected twice previously. A trade union is an organization which protects the workers. Most butchers, bakers and workers in other trades belong to unions. lt was extremely difficult, but they finally managed to rescue the sailor from the island.

MISSPELLED WORDS:
-butcher [buchers]
-difficult [difficut]
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数633

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :