土曜日, 6月 08, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 114 page 621

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES:
  1. We use the words "so" and "not" when replying to something that someone has just said to avoid repeating the whole sentence.
  2. The five senses are sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell.
  3. I prefer dark colours.
  4. No, I don't usually feel brighter in the evening than first thing in the morning; I usually feel more tired.
  5. No, I don't spend a great deal of my time doing nothing.
  6. I think that the personal freedom of the individual is important.
  7. By a fierce animal we mean a dangerous and wild animal.
  8. We had better study hard if we want to get high marks in an examination.
  9. If I buy clothes and find out later that they don't fit me properly, I take them back and try to change them.
  10. No,I'm not fit to teach beginner level English.
  11. I'd be able to identify myself in the street if I were stopped by the police by showing them my identity card, passport etc.

IDIOM 15
SEE EYE TO EYE=agree with someone

    レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
    レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 621

    ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
    ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
    にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

    0 件のコメント :