月曜日, 6月 24, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 118 on page 645 we continue ''REVISION EXERCISE'', item # 10-18

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-pedestrian line
-reflexive pronouns 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-We picked up a new white kitten yesterday.
-The new white kitten is a 2 months old.
-He is so small.
-They never meet with my 8 months old brown cat yet.
-I think I'm going to meet them today.
-Yes, I think the human race will always go on living.
-Yes, I agree it's dangerous for a young child to cross the road unless they have an adult with them.
-If I were walking across a park and a ball rolled my way, I'd kick it back to its owner.
-The difference between a teacup and a cup of tea is that a teacup is a cup for tea, whereas a cup of tea is a cup with tea in it.
-In the animal world, the male is usually more colourful than the female.
-I'd say that it was more profitable in business to deal in cars.
-When we say we make a deal with someone we mean we agree to give someone something in return for something they will give us, or to do something for someone in return for something they will do for us.
-I don't think I could run a large factory, but I think I could run a small coffee shop.
-When we want to emphasize the person who does the action in a particular sentence, we can use "myself", "yourself", "himself" etc.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数645

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :