土曜日, 6月 22, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 118 on pages 643-644

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-frequent (verb) 
-frequent (adjective) 
-frequently (adverb)
-attract
-attention
-attraction
-good-looking
-attractive 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I went to the car dealer shop to watch cars with my wife.
-My wife is considering to buy a new car.
-We have two cars and my wife's car was given by her father.
-I think we don't need such expensive cars like toyota lexus, BMW and mercedes benz.
-Our cars are still in good condition.
-My wife wants to have another kitten.
-She wants a white kitten.
-Someone will give her a kitten tomorrow and we will pick up the kitten in the morning.
-The difference between the words "frequent" and "frequent" is that the word "frequent" is a verb, whereas the word "frequent" is an adjective.
-No, I don't frequent any clubs.
-No, I don't pay frequent visits to my doctor.
-I visit my dentist about once a year.
-The best way to attract people's attention in the street is to sing and dance.
-The main attractions of the place where I live are castles.
-A famous person who I think is attractive even though they are not particularly beautiful or good-looking is President Lincoln.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数643-644

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :