金曜日, 6月 28, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 120 on page 654

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-parsley
-basil
-stress 
-stressful
-afterwards
-first of all
-attend 
-shopkeeper 

GRAMMAR AND EXPLANATION:
*The word "afterwards" expresses the idea of "after that". For example, "Shall we have dinner now? Afterwards, we can watch a film on TV if you like". 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I ate pepperoni pasta during my dinner and my wife cooked it.
-I picked up parsley and basil used to add flavour to food and also to make it look attractive.
-I planted some parsley and basil in the clay pot and put it in the balcony area.
-Yes, I think people suffer from stress more these days than they used to.
-Some situations that people normally find stressful are arguments, examinations, job interviews etc.
-The word "afterwards" expresses the idea of "after that".
-I finish this lesson, and afterwards I'll go shopping.
-First of all, I wash my hands when I arrive home.
-When we're painting a room, first of all it's important to cover the furniture so that it doesn't get paint on it.
-A child must attend school until the age of 12.
-Shopkeepers should always try to be polite when they attend to customers because they want the customers to come back again.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数654

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :