月曜日, 6月 10, 2013

NEW Callan Stage 8 Lesson 115 pages 622-624

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES:
  1. I went to lunch with my wife yesterday.
  2. This lesson finishes at 6:30 a.m
  3. Yes, I know when my local football team play their next game.
  4. Yes, I have a bank account.
  5. Yes, I have an account at any shop.
  6. Yes, I keep an account of all the money I spend.
  7. No, greedy people never satisfied with what they have; they always want more.
  8. A farmer is never satisfied with the weather because, whateverthe weather is like, it's never perfect for every type of crop that he's growing.
  9. Yes, my eyes differ in clour than yours.
  10. If two people differ greatly in their opinions on a particular subject,they sometimes have an argument.
  11. Yes, I've had private English lessons.
  12. Yes, it's impolite to ask questions about someone's private life unless you know them very well.

VOCABULARY WORDS:
  • TIMETABLE
  • SCHEDULE
  • ACCOUNT
  • GREEDY
  • SATISFIED
  • CROP 収穫物
  • DIFFER
  • PRIVATE 

GRAMMAR:
Present simple for the future:
*We use the present simple to speak about a future action when we are talking about timetables or schedules. For example. we can say the film starts at 10 pm", "My train leaves in fifteen minutes", or 'England play football against Germany next Saturday'.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 622-624

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :