木曜日, 6月 06, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 114 pages 615-617

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES: 
  1. The difference between a plate and a dish is that a plate is flat, whereas a dish is deeper.
  2. My favourite dish is Chinese food.
  3. No, I don't know how to make it.
  4. I'm for the police carrying arms when they're walking around the streets on duty.
  5. I'm against fox hunting.
  6. When members of the general public see some run after the criminal or shout for help, but most people just stand and look too surprised to do anything.

VOCABULARY WORDS: 
  • DISH
  • SERVE
  • ARMS
  • FOX
  • FOX HUNTING
  • SEIZE 掴む
  • HANDBAG 

DICTATION: 
If you invited me to your house,I'd be your guest, and you'd be my host People are not usually good at drawing straight lines without the help of a rular.One of the best things for a headache is to lie down and relax. 
corrected word:ruler
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 615-617

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :