土曜日, 6月 29, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 8 Lesson 120 on pages 656-657

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-hunger 
-share 

IDIOM 21:
I don't know if I'm coming or going = I am confused (usually because different things are happening at the same time)
e.g. I've got so many problems and so much work to do that I just don't know if I'm coming or going. 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-My wife is cooking Chinese food in the kitchen now.
-Yes, I've got some shares in some companies.
-The idiom "I don't know if I'm coming or going" means "I am confused".
-I've got many software issues and I don't know if I'm coming or going.
-Yes, there are some mountains in my country where snow settles on the top even in the middle of summer.
-Yes, I'd find it difficult to settle in a foreign country forever.
-A teacher says "Come on now, settle down" to pupils when they are making too much noise.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 8
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数656-657

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :