日曜日, 2月 10, 2013

Callan Book Stage 6 Page 479-482

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
Vocabulary/s:
catch - caught -caught 
Just as 
report 
refer 
if...then

DIRECT SPEECH AND INDIRECT SPEECH There are two ways in which we can repeat what someone has said. 
We can either give the exact words of the 
speaker and say, for example, "Mr. 
Brown said "I like warm weather"." This 
is called Direct Speech. 
Or, we can report what Mr. Brown 
said, like this: "Mr. Brown said that he liked 
warm weather." This is called Indirect 
Speech or Reported Speech. 

The Future in the Past is when we use "should" and "would" for "shall" and "will", and we use it for something said in the past which refers to a future action 


Sentence/s:
1. The paradigm of the verb "to catch" is catch - caught - caught
2. The last time I caught a cold was last week.
3. Yes, I've sometimes caught a train just as it was leaving the station.
When we change direct speech we must change the verbs from the Present Tense into the Past Tense 
4. I want to eat something. 
5. I said that "I wanted to eat something". 
---I will go to Hawaii on my next vacation. 
---I said that "I would go to Hawaii on my next vacation." 
6. "I AM SPEAKING TO YOU" - 
WHAT DID I SAY ? 
You said that you were speaking to me.
7. "I HAVE JUST TAKEN THE PEN FROM THE TABLE" -
WHAT DID I SAY ? 
You said that you had just taken the pen from the table 



Dictation:
DICTATION 45
The two countries wouldn't even unite to protect themselves against their common enemy.
He takes great care of his car and lets no one use it but himself. 


Misspelled word/s:
1. enemy
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数479-482


DIRECT SPEECH :
                 I SAID "THE ROOM IS LARGE"
INDIRECT SPEECH :
                   I SAID THAT THE ROOM WAS LARGE.

Verbs that are already in the Past Tense we sometimes leave unchanged, or change into tenses that put them even further into the past
John will go to London next year.
I said that John would go to London next year.

I will go to Hawaii on my next vacation.
I said that I would go to Hawaii on my next vacation.


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :