火曜日, 2月 19, 2013

Callan stage 6 page 505-508

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語grammar: 
1.DURATION FORM
2.PAST PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
3.PRESENT PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
4.FUTURE PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
5.PAST PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
6.PAST PROGRESSIVE

dictation:
 
1.When we get wet,/ we have to take our clothes off/ and dry them./
2.In spite of the fact that/ he seems to be quite tall,/ he is only about/ standard height.

sentence strucure:
 
1.We form the Past, Present and Future Perfect Progressive Tenses by using the verb "to have" with the word "been" and the Present Participle of the main verb.
For example, "I have been working for two hours."/
Another name for these tenses is the "Duration Form"./
2.The difference between the ordinary progressive and past perfect progressive is that we use the ordinary Progressive Tenses when we only wish to express a continuous action, whilst we use the Perfect Progressive Tenses when we wish to add how long the action has been in progress
3.Consequently, we use the Perfect Progressive Tense for an action that began in the past and is still in progress, and when we wish to say how long the action has been in progress.
For example: "I have been working for two hours - and I am still working."
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 505-508


DURATION FORM*

PAST PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
-continuous action that was completed at some point in the past
I HAD BEEN WORKING FOR TWO HOURS WHEN HE CAME YESTERDAY

PRESENT PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
-continuous action that has been finished at some point in the past and to continue to happen in the futur
I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR TWO HOURS UNTIL NOW.

FUTURE PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
-continuous action that will be completed at some point in the future.
I SHALL HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR TWO HOURS WHEN HE COMES

PAST PROGRESSIVE
I WAS WORKING WHEN HE CAME

PAST PERFECT PROGRESSIVE
I HAD BEEN WORKING FOR TWO HOURS WHEN HE CAME

I was eating when my wife came home.
I had been eating for one hour when my wife came home.
"I was working when he came" becomes "I had been working for two hours when he came".


ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :