火曜日, 2月 12, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 83 page 487 - 490

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:
-the truth, a lie, think of, miss, hurt, floor, hospital, union, trade union, organisation, particular, in favour of, pay 
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, in that last sentence the word whoever is not used correctly. 
-No, I don't always tell the truth, but sometimes I tell lies. 
-No, newspapers don't always tell the truth, but sometimes they tell lies. 
-If you suddenly threw a glass at me and I missed it, it'd fall on the floor and probably break. 
-I have to be away from home for about one week before I begin to miss my family and friends 
-If I fell from a first floor window, I'd hurt myself. 
-A Trade Union is an organisation which protects the workers of a particular industry, and fights to improve their pay and conditions. 
GRAMMAR:
-Because the word whoever is the subject of a sentence, whilst the word whomever is the object. 
-We prefer to use whoever instead of whomever because it's easier to say.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6 book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数487 - 490

trade union 労働組合

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :