月曜日, 2月 25, 2013

Callan Stage 6 PDF Lesson 87 pages 519-520 DICTATION 48

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY :
1. TO HAVE SOMETHING DONE 
2. HOMEWORK
3. READY MADE
4. MADE TO MEASURE

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
1. WHAT DOES IT MEAN "TO HAVE SOMETHING DONE" ? " To have something done" means that we don't do the thing ourselves, but that somebody else does it for us.
2. EXAMPLE. I don't cook my food myself, but I have my wife cook it for me.
3. DO YOU CLEAN YOUR SHOES YOURSELF OR DO YOU HAVE THEM CLEANED FOR YOU BY SOMEONE ELSE ? Yes, I clean my shoes myself.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数519-520

Dictation

They threw themselves down under the big piece of wood, which stood against the
wall, to protect themselves from the rain.
If they had not done so, they would have got thoroughly wet.
If we drive carelessly, we might have an accident too.
However, we do not need to drive too slowly.
It is strange to think that from such small beginnings we get such a large tree.
He won first prize for being the best student in his class.
A real gentleman is one who speaks to a poor man with the same manners as he speaks to a rich man.
Each member of a royal family has a title, and, wherever he goes, he is often followed by a large crowd.
Some people take mud baths for their health.

I do not cut my hair myself, but I have it cut for me by the hairdresser.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :