火曜日, 2月 05, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 78 page 461 - 464

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
VOCABULARY:
-result, scientist, division, in, within, on the other hand, main, mainly, shopping, sing-sang-sung, at rest, bath, bathroom, in public, profit, loss
SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-The result of putting a cat and a dog together is often a battle and a lot of noise. 
-No, I wouldn't like to be a scientist. 
-If you went out of the room and said I'll be back in an hour, you'd return at 7 o'clock 
-Yes, I think there'll be another world war within the next 50 years. 
-No, I've never sung in public. 
-No, if I bought a business for, shall we say, 400,000 pounds and sold it again for 100,000 pounds I wouldn't be making a profit, but I'd be making a loss. 
-My loss'd be 300,000 pounds.
GRAMMAR:
-The paradigm of the verb to sing is sing - sang - sung.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6 book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数461 - 464


The time now is 6 o'clock. If I went out of the room and said to you, "I'll be back in an hour's time", it would mean that I'd be back at 7 o'clock. If, however, I went out of the room and said "I'll be back within an hour", it'd mean that I'd be back at any time between now and 7 o'clock.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :