金曜日, 2月 01, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 76 on page 451 and we had ''EXERCISE 36, item # 1-12''

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-strange 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I have a cold.
-My uncle is the strangest person I know.
-Yes, I have just begun this exercise.
-The Past of "keep" is "kept".
-I watch TV.
-The difference between an Open Conditional and a Subjunctive Conditional is that an Open Conditional expresses a probability, whilst a Subjunctive Conditional expresses a supposition.
-If I go to London, I will see Big Ben.
-If I went to London, I would see Big Ben.
-Yes, if I studied more, I would learn more.
-The difference between these two sentences? - "I must study" and "I ought to study" is that "I must study" means that I have no alternative, whilst "I ought to study" means I have an alternative, but I am under a moral obligation to study.
-No, Napoleon is not still alive, but he is dead.
-The difference between "still" and "yet" is that "still" we use for something that is in progress at the moment, whilst" yet" we use for something that has not begun or happened.
-I'm still eating my dinner.
-I don't eat my dinner yet.
-No, I have not finished this exercise yet, but I am still doing it.
-No, I shall not still be the same age next year as I am this year, but I will be one year older.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数451

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :