土曜日, 2月 09, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 81 on pages 475-476

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-rose
-How high
-mile
-point (decimal)
-kilometre
-population

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I went to the furniture shop together with my wife.
-The name of the shop is Ikea.
-That shop is a Swedish shop.
-Maybe, tomorrow I will go to the cinema and I will watch the latest movie of Tom Cruise.
-We can also use short answers with the other auxiliary verbs "to be; to have; will; would; can; must" etc.
-Yes, we shall.
-No, I wouldn't.
-Yes, I can.
-Yes, one must.
-You don't want me to answer your questions in future by using short forms in order for me to get more practice in speaking.
-The Past of rise is "rose".
-I rose at 6:30am this morning.
-Yes, the sun rose early this morning.
-The walls of my room are about 7 feet high.
-My table is about 4 feet long.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数475-476

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :