月曜日, 2月 04, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 78 on pages 458-460

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-hit
-fair
-fairly
-amusement
-park
-sweet
-just
-moderate
-unfair 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I had my dinner in the restaurant together with my wife.
-I ate various type of foods.
-My wife have a cold that's why she don't want to cook dinner.
-Another use of the emphatic "do" is in an exclamation.
-Yes, I did come to school yesterday.
-You're hitting the table with your hand.
-No, I was never hit by mother when I was a child.
-If I hit a policeman he'd probably hit me back and he'd arrested me.
-The five meanings of the word "fair" are fair hair, industrial and agricultural fairs, just, moderate and amusement park.
-No, people don't become darker and darker in hair colour as they go towards the north of Europe, but they become fairer and fairer.
-Yes, my country holds a fair every year in one of it's large cities.
-They hold a fair in Osaka, Kyoto and many more.
-Yes, I sometimes go to a fair.
-Because I like such things and I can buy fruits and vegetables in low price.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数458-460

Empatic "did"もある。
I did speak English very well ten years ago.

The 5 meanings of the word fair are
fair hair 金髪
industrial/agricultural fair 市場
just
moderate 節度の有る
amusement park



ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :