金曜日, 2月 15, 2013

callan stage 6 page 494 -496

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary: 
1.SHOULD
2.OUGHT TO
3.CONFUSE
4.ROUGH
5.SMOOTH
6. SURFACE
7.SEA-SICK
8.EDUCATED
9.UNEDUCATED
10. ROUGHLY

sentence strucure:
 
1.Another word we can use instead of "ought to" is "should"
2.Yes, we should always pay back what I borrow.
3.We should look both ways before crossing the road.
4.Children shouldn't throw stones at one another because they might hurt one another very badly.
5."Should" has two meanings. For example, "I should study" can mean "I ought to study", or it can be the conditional of the verb "study". For example, "I should study if I had enough time". For this reason we generally prefer to use "would" for the conditional, and say "I would study if I had enough time" and use "should" when we mean "ought to".
6.When we say we must learn to take the rough with the smooth in life we mean that we must learn to take the ups and downs of life and the bad times with the good times
7.No, when I travel I don't prefer the sea to rough but I prefer it to be smooth, or calm.
8.At a rough guess, I'd say there were 120 million people in Japan
9.When we say a person has rough manners we mean that he has not been educated in the correct use of manners - but it does not mean he has bad manners
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 494 -496

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :