土曜日, 2月 16, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 85 on pages 500-501

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-charge = arrest, 充電する, 責任を持つ
-serious
-commit
-battery
-to make one pay
-electric 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I went shopping this morning and I bought a gate for my cat.
-After shopping, I went to bed again to sleep.
-Yes, I've sometimes overslept but I've never been late to work.
-Yes, I'd say it was dangerous to overwork oneself.
-Because we can make ourselves ill and unhealthy.
-When we say that somebody is underpaid for the work he does we mean he receives less pay more than he deserved.
-The contraries of to overcook and to overpay are to undercook and to underpay.
-People who are charged by the police with committing serious crimes are first taken to court, and then, if they are found guilty, they are put in prison.
-If in a battle I were told to charge the enemy I'd probably feel very afraid.
-Soldiers who refuse to charge the enemy during a battle are sometimes killed by their own officers.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数500-501

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :