月曜日, 2月 11, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 82 on page 484 in ''EXERCISE 37, item # 1-11''

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I went shopping together with my wife and I also went to the home center.
-We ate in the restaurant.
-I ate soba.
-No, people who live in the country are not usually in a hurry, but they usually take their time.
-The difference between "for" and "since is that we use "for" when we say the period of time, whilst we use "since" when we say the time at which the period began.
-I've lived in Japan for 34 years.
-I've lived in Japan since 34 years ago.
-I have been in my room for an hour.
-We use the Past Progressive for a continuous action we were doing in the Past.
-I was eating my dinner 1 hour ago.
-When we say a verb is in the Active Voice, we mean that the subject of the sentence does the action.
-I read the book.
-We say "I'm sorry''.
-Have you read the book?
-When we say a verb is in the Passive Voice, we mean that the subject of the sentence does not do the action, but receives it.
-We form the Passive Voice by using the verb "to be" and a Past Participle, and usually follow it with the word "by".
-The book is read by me.
-We must look both ways before crossing the road.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数484

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :