木曜日, 2月 07, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 80 on pages 469-472

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-Here I am
-list
-state
-statement
-application
-form
-passport
-fight
-drunk
-moral

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I have a cold and headache.
-I will go to bed early.
-I'm little tired today.
-The translation of ''Here I am'' is ''Watashi ha Koko desu''.
-We form this kind of exclamation by using the word "here" plus the Present Simple of the verb "to be".
-The complete list of all the persons are Here I am, Here you are, Here he is, Here she is, Here it is, Here we are, Here you are and Here they are.
-When the subject is not "I, you, he etc.", we put it after the verb and not before it.
-Here's the table.
-Here's the book.
-Here's the laptop.
-Yes, I pay taxes to the state.
-My room's in a good state.
-When I make an application for a passport, I must state my name, my address, my age, my birthday etc.
-If I make false statement that is against the law I might be arrested.
-Yes, I've seen a fight in the street between two drunks for example.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数469-472

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :