日曜日, 2月 10, 2013

Callan Stage 6

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
-A mile equals about one point six (1.6) kilometres
-A kilometre equals about point six (0.6) of a mile
-FELL
-GLAD
-SICK
-VOMIT
-REPAIR
-ROOF
-LOT
-COLON
-TAKE CARE OF

Student Sentence Grammar Structure:

-A mile equals about one point six kilometres.
-A kilometre equals about point six of a mile.
-My town has a population of about 100,000.
-The Past of "fall" is"fell".
-If I fell from the top of a very high building,I'd die.
-No, I wouldn't be glad to hear that I had fell an exam but I'd be unhappy.
-Yes, I'd be glad if I were told I'd won the football pools.
-"Sick" is another word for "ill". -"Vomit" is another meaning of the word "sick" besides "ill".
-I need my shoes repaired about once a year.
-We call the top covering of a house "a roof.

DICTATION
 45
In the old days,/ people were very much afraid/ of their kings./
It is quite useless/ thinking about what will happen/ if they win;/ simply because they won't win./
My pen is the most useful thing/ that I possess./
Mix some wine with it,/ put in some ice/ and then pour the lot/ into a large glass./
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 476-479

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :