金曜日, 2月 08, 2013

Callan Stage 6, page 472-473

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary: 
1.MIND 概念的 abstract sense
2. BRAIN 物理的 physical sense
3.BRAINY
4.ABSTRACT
5.fight
6.CRIMINAL
7.GUN

sentence structure:
 
1. Some people want to fight the moment they get drunk perhaps because, when they are drunk, they can't think correctly and so they lose all moral sense and the little animal that is deep down inside them rises to the top and wants to fight, as is the nature of nearly all animals
2. "Mind" we use in the abstract sense, whereas "brain" we generally use in the physical sense.
3.No,if I decide to go to the cinema one evening I'm not in the habit of changing my mind later.
4.I think Koushi had the best brain of any great man in history
5.My wife is the brainiest in my family
6.If the police catch criminals, they throw them into prison
7.Yes, you must have a permission to carry a gun or to keep one at home.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan stage:6 ***
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数Pages: 472-473 ***

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :