土曜日, 2月 23, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 86 on page 512 in ''EXERCISE 38, item # 1-8''.

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-pollen allergy
-mask 

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I don't have any pollen allergy, but many Japanese people has this kind of allergy.
-I don't care to wear a mask when I ride on a train or a bus because I'm healthy.
-It's already my custom that every time I arrive home I wash my face, my hands and my throat.
-The kind of people who use "sir" and "madam" are those who work in shops and hotels etc.
-The Reflexive Pronouns are "myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, oneself, ourselves, yourselves", and "themselves".
-Are you going to work tomorrow?
-If I do not have enough money, I shall not be able to buy the books.
-If I don't work, I won't get money.
-If I didn't work, I wouldn't be able to get money.
-I wasn't watching TV when my wife came home.
-Will you still be eating dinner at 9 PM?
-If I had gone to London, I would have seen the Thames.
-If I had not gone to London, I would not have seen the Thames.
-If I had not gone to London, would I have seen the Thames?
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数512

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :