金曜日, 2月 15, 2013

Callan Stage 6 Lesson 84 on pages 496-498

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARIES:
-ground
-level
-underground
-railway
-ground floor = the 1st floor

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-I didn't receive any chocolate from my female colleagues yesterday.
-My wife gave me a chocolate.
-I have to give something to her in return on White Day.
-I'm planning to her some flowers, red roses.
-No, I don't like rough weather.
-I think perhaps rugby is the roughest game one can play.
-By "a rough piece of work", we mean work that is not yet finished, or is not complete.
-By the word "ground", we usually mean the surface of the land.
-No, there aren't any shops in my town built below the level of the ground.
-No, my town hasn't got an underground railway.
-No, I don't think it needs one.
-Because my town is not too big to have an underground railway.
-When a table is not level, we must put it on the flat ground.
-There are post, administrator office and meeting space on the ground floor of my apartment building.
-If I fell to the ground from the top of a very high building, I'd die.
-The football ground in my town is Koriyama high school.
-Yes, there are some flowers in the grounds of the building.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 6
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数496-498

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :