月曜日, 2月 25, 2013

Callan stage 6 Lesson 87 page 517-519

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
1.)ONTO
2.)TIE
3.)PRISONER 
4.)ALLOW 
5.)ELECT 
6.)-POWER 
7.)SILENT

Sentence Structured:
1.)Tdifference between ON and ONTO is that the word "on" we can use for things which are moving or still, whilst "onto" we can only use for things which are moving 
2.)-No, I don't think I could jump onto the table with both my feet together.
3.)No, I've never tried to do it . 
4.)They usually tie a prisoner with his hands behind his back.
5.)No, in the old days, the government of a country was not elected by the people, but in some cases it was.
6.)The danger of having a completely silent car would be that people crossing the road would not hear it coming. 
レッスンで利用した教材--- Callan stage 6 Lesson 87
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数--- page 517-519

I don't think children ought to be allowed to smoke at the age of 14.

I don't think the all power of the country ought to be put into the hand of one man.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :