木曜日, 8月 01, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 127 pages 701-702

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURES:
  1. Supposing I could entertain a famous person at my house, I'd choose Mao Zedong/Dustin Huffman.
  2. By the background of a picture or a photograph we mean the part which is behind the main subject.
  3. Yes, when students apply to go to university,they're asked questions about their personal background.
  4. The kind of activity I apply energy the most is my work.
  5. Yes, I know what to do to apply for a new passport.
  6. I highly recommend you to eat this cake.
  7. A profession that is highly respected and highly paid.
  8. one of the most ancient civilizations in the history of the world is the Roman Empire.

VOCABULARY WORDS:
  • ENTERTAIN
  • BACKGROUND
  • APPLY
  • HIGHLY
  • THE BROWNS
  • ANCIENT
  • EGYPT
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 701-702

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :