火曜日, 8月 20, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 132 on page 734 we continue ''REVISION EXERCISE 59'', item # 3-17

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-i.e. -e.g.

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-It was sunny and it's hot today.
-I went to work, but I didn't work overtime.
-I just worked for normal hours today.
-I will read a book after the lesson.
-We have 2,000 yen banknote but it's not so commonly used.

REVISION EXERCISE 59:
3. Yes, photography can be an expensive hobby.
4.No, most people can't afford to eat in restaurants every day.
5. I could find information regarding concerts and other events in my area by looking in local newspapers, visiting websites etc.
6. Leather is a good material for making bags from because it's soft but also very strong.
7. Yes, my eyes are sensitive to bright light.
8. Yes, I'm sensible with money.
9. No, it isn't sensible to run across the road without looking.
10. If I add up figures in an accounts book and find they don't balance, I must add them up again.
11. We use the definite article "the" when we use a noun for the first time only when the speaker and the listener both know who or what is being talked about.
12. Yes, we use the indefinite article when we talk about people's jobs.
13. No, I don't note down all the new English words I hear.
14. The banknotes of my country are blue, green and brown.
15. Soldiers wore armour in the old days to protect themselves in battle.
16. No, a court can't find someone guilty of a crime if there is no evidence.
17. The letters "i.e." are the abbreviation of "id est", which is Latin for "that is".
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数734

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :