月曜日, 8月 05, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 128 on page 710 we continue ''DICTATION 85'' and ''Revision Exercise 57'', item # 1-11

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I watched the fireworks festival last Saturday.
-I brought my own chair.
-There are many people there and the place was so crowded.
-The tire of my bicycle has little air so I will put some air in it after the lesson.
-I haven't eaten my dinner yet.
-I don't know what to eat, I will just look some food in my refrigerator.

REVISION EXERCISE 57:
1. When we use countable nouns in the general sense, we put them in the plural and we do not put an article in front of them.
2. No, it isn't correct to say "the water is necessary for the life"; we say "water is necessary for life".
3. The articles in English are "the", "a" and "an".
4. There are earthworms, silkworms, woodworms etc.
5. Yes, I think some people deserve more of the good things in life than others.
6. No, I don't pay frequent visits to my doctor.
7. The main attractions of the place where I live are football grounds, world heritage temples and shrines.
8. Yes, I think most people these days are too busy with their own lives to care about the rest of the people in the world.
9. By "miserable weather" we mean cold and rainy weather.
10. Yes, I sometimes get very emotional when watch a sad film.
11. Two common uses of the structure "to be" + infinitive with "to" are to communicate an arrangement or an obligation.

DICTATION 85:
Football is played throughout the whole world.
He used to be a popular prime minister, but what he said last month about the strikes was political madness.
Provided you go straight home after school, you will be in time to see your uncle before he leaves.
Everyone was dressed in their very best clothes for the big wedding party, which commenced at 8 p.m.
The waiter placed the tray carefully on the table
The meal he had brought us consisted of potatoes and a small piece of meat which appeared to be old and hard.

MISSPELLED WORDS:
-potatoes [potatos]
-hard [hurt]
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数710

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :