木曜日, 8月 01, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 127 on pages 702-703

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-degree
-angle
-right angle
-grade
-centigrade
-somewhat
-at all
-unity

IDIOM 28:
why on earth = a very strong form of why"
FOR EXAMPLE:
1. Why on earth didn't you call me and ask for help?
2. I just can't understand why on earth they got married if they don't like each other very much.

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-It's raining today.
-I will read a book after the lesson.
-I reserved an animation magazine online.
-They will sell it next month.
-There are 90 degrees in a right angle.
-I think the temperature is about 30 degrees centigrade today.
-If a student gets an A grade in an exam, that's a good result.
-I'm somewhat happy when I get a present.
-Yes, on average, Scandinavian people are somewhat taller than people in the rest of Europe.
-I don't believe our government at all.
-The idiom "why on earth" means a very strong form of why".
-Why on earth did you delay the lesson?
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数702-703

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :