金曜日, 8月 16, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 132 on page 730

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-according to
-in my opinion
-band
-disturbance
-military

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I will cook dinner after the lesson.
-We will watch fireworks festival tomorrow.
-Yes, if you said that, according to the newspapers this morning, life had been discovered on another planet, I'd believe you.
-In my opinion, the best way to deal with murderers is to run away.
-When things don't go according to plan, I will reschedule the plan.
-Yes, in my town we get bands of young people going around the streets at night causing disturbances.
-A band that's very popular in my country is ''Southern All Stars''.
-Yes, I like the sound of a military band.
-They put a band of material inside a hat to help the hat to keep its shape.
-Tennis players sometimes wear a band of material around their wrist to absorb the sweat.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数730

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :