火曜日, 8月 13, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 130 on page 723 we continue ''REVISION EXERCISE 58'', item # 8-18

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I just stay at home today.
-I didn't go out because it's very hot today.
-I will read a book after the lesson.
-I don't have plan to go swimming in a swimming pool.
-Some Japanese people like to go to beach or sea while others like to go to swimming pool.
-I prefer swimming pool than beach because I hate salty water. 

REVISION EXERCISE 58:
8. If I wanted to spoil someone's pleasure in eating their lunch, I'd talk about something unpleasant.
9. No, if I were dying of hunger, wouldn't share my last piece of food with another dying person.
10. The idiom "I don't know if I'm coming or going" means "I am confused".
11. If somebody says that they needn't have done something, it means that they did it, but it was, in fact, not necessary.
12. Courage is considered by some people the greatest of all the virtues because one needs it to be able to practise the other virtues.
13. The dog is man's most loyal companion.
14. The right spirit to adopt when learning a language is that it's better to speak and make a mistake than not to speak because of being afraid of making a mistake.
15. No, traffic doesn't flow smoothly during the rush hour.
16. No, wouldn't dare to swim in the sea in the middle of winter.
17. I was brought up in Mie Prefecture.
18. In order to fix a picture up on a wall, I'd need to hammer a nail into the wall and hang the picture on the nail.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数723

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :