木曜日, 8月 08, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 129 on pages 716-717

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-annoy 
-fly 
-fall asleep
-sore
-design 

IDIOM 30:
keep your fingers crossed = wish for good luck
FOR EXAMPLE:
1. Good luck with the exam; I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
2. It's quite a cloudy day for a picnic, so we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed it doesn't rain.
3. We're just hoping the weather stays nice and keeping our fingers crossed. 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I will go to my hometown tomorrow because there is a festival on Saturday.
-I have 9 days holiday for our summer vacation and obon festival.
-If a fly was flying around my head while I were trying to fall asleep, I'd get annoyed.
-I think the best thing to do for a sore throat is to eat a medicine candy for sore throat.
-If I rubbed my finger on the edge of the table for a long time, I'd get a sore finger.
-The name of a company that's famous for making beautifully designed products is iphone.
-The idiom "keep your fingers crossed" means ''wish for good luck''.
-Good luck with the piano concert; I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数716-717

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :