月曜日, 8月 19, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 132 on pages 731-732

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
Sentence Structures: 
  1. Yes, there's a definite link between cigarette smoking and serious illness.
  2. Yes, when browsing on the internet,I sometimes follow so many links that I was originally doing.
  3. Yes, I enjoy browsing round shops at the weekend.
  4. The noun of the verb "to carry" is "carriage".
  5. The average train consists of about five carriages.
  6. The invention of the steam engine and the car caused people to stop using the horse and carriage as a form of everyday transport.
  7. In my opinion, the most most important invention in history, apart from the wheel is the compass.
  8. Yes, if you have a car accident and make a claim on your insurance,I have to give a detailed explanation of what happened.
  9. The kind of things do housemates argue about are cleaning, noise etc.
  10. Yes, I think there's something bad about lying to someone in order not to hurt their feelings.
  11. No, people don't stand about on the corners of the streets in your town.
  12. No, I'm not ¡n the habit of leaving my clothes lying about on your bedroom floor for days and days.

Vocabulary words: 
  • LINK
  • BROWSE
  • CARRIAGE
  • INVENTION
  • EXPLANATION
  • ABOUT
  • FOR DAYS AND DAYS
レッスンで利用した教材
Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 731-732

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :