木曜日, 8月 22, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 133 pages 736-737

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
Sentence Structures: 
  1. No, I wouldn't recommend hitchhiking as a good way for visitors to travel around your country.
  2. Yes, I think it's possible for two people to remain dear friends for life.
  3. Of all my personal possessions,my watch is the most dear to me.
  4. My shirt is the dearest thing I'm wearing.
  5. By an easy life,we mean a comfortable life, free from stress.
  6. I feel ill at ease in strange company.
  7. No, I'm not able to do all the dictations in this book with ease.
  8. If I have a headache,I think sleep is the best way to ease the pain.
  9. No, l've never been obliged to appear in court for any reason.

Vocabulary words: 
  • HITCHHIKE
  • DEAR
  • EASY
  • EASE
  • AT EASE
  • ILL AT EASE
  • TO BE OBLIGED
  • STEAL
  • ROB
  • ROBBERY
  • THIEF
  • MASK 

GRAMMAR: 
Although the verbs "steal" and "rob" are quite similar in meaning, there is a difference ¡n grammar, as follows: 
"steal" something "from" somebody (or somewhere) "rob" somebody (or somewhere) "of" something. 
For example, we can say "The thief stole my watch from me" or "The thief robbed me of my watch".
レッスンで利用した教材
Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 736-737

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :