月曜日, 8月 12, 2013

Callan Stage 9 New Edition Lesson 130 pages 721- 722

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
Sentence Structures: 
  1. We need to double the final consonant of a word before we can add a suffix beginning with a vowel, when a word of one syllabe ends in a single consonant preceded by a single vowel.
  2. sad - sadder
  3. fat - fattest, 
  4. run - runner
  5. fit-fitted", etc.

  6. If you asked which of two things I wanted, and the choice was of no importance to me, I'd reply "Either of them"
  7. If I weren't interested in either of the two things, I'd reply "Neither of them".

  8. The difference between a nail and a screw is that we hammer a nail into something with a hammer, whereas we screw a screw into something by turning it with a screwdriver.
  9. The maximum number of people I could invite to a party if I held it in the building where I live is10 people.

Vocabulary words: 
  • SUFFIX
  • EITHER OF THEM
  • NEITHER OF THEM
  • SCREW
  • SCREDRIVER
  • MAXIMUM
  • MINIMUM
GRAMMAR: 

*We need to double the final consonant of a word before we can add a suffix beginning with a vowel. We do this when a word of one syllable ends in a single consonant preceded by a single vowel. 
*"Either of them. It doesn't matter; they are both equally interesting", or "Neither of them; they are both very boring".
レッスンで利用した教材
Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 721- 722

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :