月曜日, 8月 05, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 128 pages 709-710

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
SENTENCE STRUCTURES: 
  1. Hot weather angers me more than anything else.
  2. Yes, it angers me when an airline makes an additional charge for luggage.
  3. I think the best way to insult a person is to make a speech.
  4. Yes, If a foreign person said something negative to me and to my country,I'd consider it an insult.

VOCABULARY WORDS:
  • ANGER
  • ADDITIONAL
  • INSULT 
Idiom 29:FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE-a very strong form of"please.":
DICTATION 85: 
Football is played through out the whole world.He used to be a popular prime minister, but what he said last month about the strikes was political madness.Provided you go straight home after school, you will be in time to see your ancle before he leaves. Everyone was dressed in their very best clothes for the big wedding party, which commens at eight PM. 
corrected words:throughout-commenced-uncle-prime minister
レッスンで利用した教材
Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 709-710

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :