水曜日, 8月 14, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 131 on pages 725-726

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-take hold of 
-take by surprise
-take a look
-second-hand
-temptation 
-dishonest
-hide - hid - hidden
-liar 

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I cooked curry rice for my dinner.
-I will watch a movie tonight.
-I'm going to watch the movie ''Pacific Rim''.
-My wife is going to watch another movie because she don't like robots.
-People take hold of something when they suddenly become afraid in order to give themselves strength and support.
-People often jump when they are taken by surprise.
-No, it wouldn't be wise to buy a second-hand car without taking a look at the engine first.
-Some other uses of 'take" are "take a holiday", "take a break", "take an exam" etc.
-Yes, I sometimes get the temptation to do something a little bit dishonest.
-I'd like to have from my bedroom window a view of mountains and fields.
-The best place to hide from the police in my apartment would be the balcony.
-The three forms of "hide" are "hide, hid, hidden".
-Kan is the biggest liar I've ever met.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数725-726

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :