日曜日, 8月 25, 2013

Callan Stage 9 (new edition) lesson 134 , page 740-742

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary: 
1.clockwise 
2. symbol 
3.anticlockwise 
4.@at 
5..dot 
Sentence Structured: 
1.Question-Tell me some of the expressions we can use to give someone our opinion in English 
Answer-Some of the expressions we can use to give someone our opinion in English are "in my opinion", "in my view", "from my point of view", "if you ask me", "as far as I'm concerned" etc. 
2.Question-Give me an example, please. 
Answer-As far as I'm concerned ,I think the best baseball player I know is Ichiro 
3.Question-In your view, should children be allowed to go to bed whenever they want? 
Answer-Yes, in my view, children should be allowed to go to bed whenever they want
4.Question-From your point of view, is it better to live in a big city or in the countryside? 
Answer-From my point of view,it's better to live in a country side. 
5.Question--What would you say was the best way to lose weight? 
Answer-I'd say the best way to lose weight is to do some exercises everyday etc. 
6.Question--When we're using a screw to hang a picture on a wall, do we turn the screw clockwise or anticlockwise? 
Answer-When we're using a screw to hang a picture on a wall, we turn the screw clockwise 
7.Question-What do we call the symbol used in email addresses that looks like a lower case letter 'a' with a tail going around it anticlockwise? 
Answer-We call the symbol used in email addresses that looks like a lower case letter 'a' with a tail going around it the at" sign

Dictation : 
1.I was introduced to the seller,/ gave the car a trial run,/ and found it was working all right 
2.Although he was a strong swimmer,/ he was carried out to sea/ by the tide 
3.He hunted for his wallet/ but couldn't find it.

Grammar: 
1.Giving/asking for opinions 
2.in my view 
3.from my point of view 
4.as far as I'm concerned 
5.¡f you ask me 
6.There are various expressions we can use to give an opinion in English. We already know "I'd say", but some other expressions are "in my opinion", "in my view", "from my point of view", "if you ask me", "as far as I'm concerned" etc. Of course, we can also use these expressions to ask for opinions
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 9 (new edition)
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数740-742

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :