土曜日, 8月 03, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 128 on pages 705-706

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語
SENTENCE STRUCTURES: 
  1. f a friend of mine wants to go to one cinema and I want to go to another, and I can't agree about which to go to;we should separate in watching movie.
  2. No, I wouldn't agree to do an extra three hours of English today.
  3. No, I wouldn't agree to a plan that might I get into trouble with the police.
  4. When I don't agree with other people,I give suggestion/advice to them.
  5. I think that drivers who don't take care whilst driving, and consequently run people over might have an accident.
  6. When I was a child,my parents took care of me when I was ill.
  7. No, if I went for dinner at a friend's house but didn't care much for the food,I wouldn't tell them it was good.
  8. The expressior "I dare say you're right" means 'I think you're probably right".
  9. I'd say the kind of jobs which I say required the most daring would be a building cleaner.
  10. Yes, in dry countries, people try to conserve water as much as possible.
  11. No, when I eventually finish studying English,I don't think I'll be ager to start learning another language immediately.

VOCABULARY WORDS: 
  • AGREE ABOUT
  • AGREE THAT
  • AGREE TO
  • AGREE WITH
  • TAKE CARE
  • RUN OVER
  • CARE FOR
  • I DARE SAY...
  • DARING
  • REQUIRE
  • CONSERVE
  • EAGER 
GRAMMAR:
*"I dare say you're right" means "I think you are probably right". This expression is only used in the first person.
レッスンで利用した教材
Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数pages 705-706

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :