月曜日, 8月 19, 2013

Callan New Edition Stage 9 Lesson 132 on pages 732-733

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-bitter
-dissatisfaction
-neat
-poverty
-admire
-admiration
-generous

SENTENCE STRUCTURED:
-I went to Kumano City to watch the fireworks festival.
-It was so beautiful and spectacular.
-That was the best fireworks that I've ever seen.
-The fireworks festival was for 2 hours.
-If I came to the classroom for my lesson one day but there was nobody about, I'd return home.
-I agree. I don't think there's going to be another world war.
-No, tea without sugar doesn't taste sweet; it tastes bitter.
-Some people feel bitter, especially in their old age because they have illnesses and they feel that life has not been fair to them.
-We can use the word "neat" instead of the word "tidy".
-Yes I think there'll always be high levels of poverty in some parts of the world.
-I admire my wife more than anyone else.
-Because I love her.
-The noun of the verb "to admire" is "admiration".
-Yes, I think the rich are more generous than the poor.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan New Edition Stage 9
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数732-733

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :