日曜日, 11月 04, 2012

Callan Book Stage 3 Page 150-151

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
PLAY PIANO FOOTBALL TENNIS
=========================

Sentences:
If I want to eat in a restaurant I must have about 2000 yen.
1. Nobody is sitting on the floor.
2. Yes, I like walking…or...No, I do not like walking.
3. No, the French are not the same as the Russians, but they are different from the Russians.
4. No, my eyes are not the same colour as my mouth, but they are a different colour from my mouth.
5. No, the people in Germany do not speak the same language as the people in Japan, but they speak a different language from the people in Japan.
6. No, I am not wearing Mr. Brown’s clothes, but I am wearing my clothes.
7. The teacher’s shoes are …..
8. No, I do not sit down after the lesson, but I stand up.
9. We call the people in Germany Germans.
10. We call the thing we wear on our heads a hat.
11. The contraction of “cannot” is “can’t”.
12. No, I cannot speak Chinese.
13. No, I cannot put this book in my pocket.
14. Two hundred and fifty is a quarter of a thousand.
15. Two and a half is a quarter of ten.
16 Ms. Rai teaches me English.
17. No, I do not learn Spanish.
18. Yes, I like learning a language.
19. No, English Grammar is not difficult, but it is easy.
20. No, it is not generally easy for people to write with their left hands, but it is difficult.
=========================

Dictation:
The Present Simple we use for an action that we do generally.
For example,I generally speak German.
The word "do" is an auxiliary verb that means nothing but which we use in interrogative and negative sentences, but not in positive sentences.
For example, Do you speak French ?
Yes, I speak French.
Do you speak Japanese?
No, I do not speak Japanese.
She can speak Chinese.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数150-151

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :