火曜日, 11月 13, 2012

Callan Stage 3 page 179 and Exercise 14

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Dictation 13:
What's hanging on the wall?Nothing.
-I can touch my back with my hand.
- This is the top of my head, not the bottom.
- Why can't she touch her nose with her tongue?
-Because her tongue's too short.
- He's my friend now.
*****************************************************

EXERCISE 14:
The word “got” mean nothing when we use it with the verb “to have”.
-No, there is no difference between “I have a book” and “I have got a book”.
-Yes, I can hear somebody in the other room-We hear with our ears.
-No, a man without hands cannot drive a car.
-No, there are not more people in Europe than in Asia, but there are fewer people in Europe than in Asia.
-A watch we wear on our wrist or carry in our pocket, whilst a clock we hang on the wall or put it on the table.-Seven days make a week.
-Twelve months make a year.
-I am counting the numbers from ten to fifteen.
-Tokyo is the city in my country which has the most people.
-We put the Possessive Adjective in front of a noun whilst we put a Possessive Pronoun after a noun, or verb.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan book
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page 179

do-to perform (an act, duty, role, etc.)

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :