金曜日, 11月 23, 2012

Callan Stage 3 Lesson 39 page 217-220

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-health, healthy, unhealthy, coal, decide, explain, heaven, hell, agree, add, jump, corner, at, ship,
almost = very nearly
office, voice, start

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-No, smoking isn't good for the health, but it's bad for the health.
-Yes, young children are generally healthier than old people.
-No, it isn't healthy to go to bed late, but it's unhealthy to go to bed late.
-No, I don't agree that 2 plus 2 equals 7, but I disagree.
-No, I don't agree that Paris is an ugly place, but I disagree.
-No, I don't always agree with everything people say, but sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree.
-You're adding 14 and 80.
-15 plus 30 equals 45.
-I'm adding 15 and 30.
-We sometimes add milk and sugar to our tea and coffee.
-We add the letters "ed" to a regular verb to form its Past Tense.
-No, I can't j ump over this table with both my feet together.
-No, I can't jump up and touch the ceiling.
-Because the ceiling's too high for me to touch.
-No, I can't jump as high as the door.
-No, I'm not sitting in a corner of my room.
-No, I can't sit at the corner of a round table.
-Because a round table has no corners.
-No, we can't go by ship from Paris to Milan.
-Because both cities are inland.
-Yes, we're almost at the end of the lesson.
-Yes, I think it's pleasant to work in an office.
-Yes, I can hear some voices in the next room.
-Next season starts on December.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数217-220

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :