火曜日, 11月 20, 2012

Callan Stage 3 Lesson 37 page 207-209

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-quickly, slowly, adverb, writer, thinker, field, increase, battle

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-The difference between the words "quick" and "quickly" is that "quick" is an adjective and "quickly" is an adverb.
-No, people don't generally walk slowly when the weather is cold, but they walk quickly.
-No, I can't write as quickly as I can speak, but I write more slowly than I can speak.
-Yes, there are some fields near where I live.
-No, the number of people in my town isn't increasing but sometimes it increasing and sometimes it decreasing.
-Yes, there were some battles in my country during the last World War.
-The names of vegetables are carrots, raddish and onions.
-Yes, I must study a lot, if I want to learn a language well.
-No, I don’t leave any food on my plate after a meal.
-No, we cannot see the sun in the sky during the night but we can see the moon and the stars.
-No, Moscow is not by the sea, but it’s inland.
-We cut meat with a knife.
-No, I cannot lift the table with my little finger.
-No, this building is not as high as Mt. Everest, but it’s lower than Mt. Everest.
-The names of the four seasons are: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
-No, Thursday doesn’t precede Wednesday but it follows Wednesday.
-Yes, my shoes are new.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数207-209


What will  tomorrow be?
I don't want anything to eat at the moment.
The lesson begins at six o'clock and ends at ten to seven.
That car isn't cheap, but expensive.
We're inside a building and can hear the cars outside.
Put the flowers into some water, please.
I prefer milk for breakfast but wine for lunch.
I hate some food, but most food I love.
We have dinner most evening with friends.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :