火曜日, 11月 13, 2012

Callan Stage 3 Lesson 32 page 180-183

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語VOCABULARY:
-station, millionaire, very, merry, happy, unhappy, poor, story, hill, farm, laugh, better than, worse than

SENTENCE STRUCTURE:
-Yes, I live near the station.
-The name of the station is Kintetsu Koriyama.
-A millionaire is a person who has a million pounds or more.
-No, I haven't as much money as a millionaire, but I've less money than a millionaire.
-Yes, Mt. Everest's very high.
-No, there aren't very few people in China, but there are very many people in China.
-No, it isn't very cold in Africa, but it's very hot in Africa.
-No, Japan isn't very near England, but it's very far from England.
-No, I don't speak English very well but I speak it well enough.
-We generally write "A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" on the back of (or inside) a Christmas card.
-Yes, people are merry if they drink a lot of wine.
-No, don't think most people are happy in the world today, but I think some are happy and some are unhappy.
-I'm poor because I lost my job.
-My mother told me funny story.
-I'm walking on the hill.
-I'm working in the farm.
 -I laugh when you say joke to me.
-No, I don't speak English better than Japanese but I speak it worse than Japanese.
-No, I don't think Japan is a worse place to live in than the North Pole, but I think it's a better place to live in than the North Pole.
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数180-183

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :