日曜日, 11月 25, 2012

callan stage 3vocabulary test and dictation

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語vocabulary
over/date/very much/
another/flat/road/christmas/shake/
to depend on
clouds/remember/nearly/seldom/understand/along/way/
how often/jump/cup dictation

sentence structure
-I can't jump over the table with both my feet together
-Thank you very much.
-What's date today?
-The road connects two towns.
-Christmas is on 25th of December.
-We shake hands when we meet together.
-It depends on how much money they have.
-Do you remember his face?
-I can see clouds in the sky.
-I seldom write a letter.
-I walk along the river.
-I'm drinking a cup of tea.
-I can't jump as high as the table.
-I understand the software.
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 3
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数vocabulary test and dictation


How often do you go to the cinema?
I can't jump as high as the table.
I'm drinking a cup of tea.
We eat our lunch with a knife and fork.
On the table we can have wine, milk, bread and butter and sometimes some flowers.
Yesterday was Tuesday.
Tomorrow will be Thursday.
The lesson lasts fifty minutes.
Steel is not an ugly metal, but not beautiful.
The time by my watch is quarter to twelve.
It costs a lot of money.
Parents are mother and father.
Relaions are uncles, aunts, cousins etc.
I like tea, but I dislike coffee.
Why does nobody speak Greek here?
This is the only address I have.
My husband's brother is Russian, but his wife is Spanish.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :