月曜日, 11月 26, 2012

Callan Book Stage 4 Page 229

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語Vocabulary:
=================================

Sentences:
1. No, England and America were not enemies during the last World War, but they were friends.
2. Yes, there are some old castles in my town.
3. No, it is not easy to stop smoking, but it is difficult.
4. No, a soldier does not generally make a lot of money.
5. No, it is not cheap to build a large house in the country, but it is expensive.
6. No, I do not fill my stomach completely when I eat.
7. This book contains 50 pages.
8. No, I am not very at art.
9. I think USA has the largest army in the world.
10. No, the pupils do not come into the classroom later than the teacher, but earlier than the teacher.
11.Myself gets up the earliest in my family.
12. No, it is not light during the night, but it is dark.
13. Yes, I live near the station.
14. A millionaire is a man who has a million pounds or more.
15. No, there are not very few people in China, but there are very many people in China.
16. No, I do not speak English very well, but I speak it well enough.
17. No, it is not very cold in Africa in summer, but it is very hot.
18. We generally write “A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year” on the inside of a Christmas card.
19. No, I do not think that most are very happy today, but some are happy and some are unhappy.
20. No, I do not speak English better than my language, but I speak it well enough.
=================================

Dictation 21 :
The government makes the laws and the people break them.
Sometimes a lot of people are here at midday.
He can play football, but not the piano.
He plays morning, afternoon and night.
If you go to the ship's office, they will pay you the necessary money.
It can sometimes be pleasant to live in a field in the heart of the country.
We drink from cups and glasses.
=================================

Misspelled word/s:
laws
=================================

Mispronounce word/s
レッスンで利用した教材Callan Book Stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数229

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :