木曜日, 11月 29, 2012

callan stage 4page 239-240

レッスンで出てきた文法・単語vocabulary
watch/look at/football/subject/watching tv/study/poor/man/capital/by car/by train/

exercise 22

sentence structure
-I think Hawaii is the best place in the world to live in.
-The kind of games I like the best badminton.
-No, it is not right to say we look at a game of football, because a game of football moves.
-“Beside” means …, whilst “Besides” means ….
For example, “The pen is beside the book” and “I eat vegetables and bread etc. for my lunch besides meat.
-I go for a walk, I read, I eat etc. in the evening besides watching TV.
-No, there are not very many people in a very small village, but there are very few.
-No, a very poor man does not have very much money, but he has very little money.
-Yes, my country has another large city besides the capital.
-Our hair covers our heads.
-When I go to another town, I prefer to go by car.
-No, I don't always feel in good health.
-Yes, I feel bad if I eat too much.
-No, I don't feel hot in winter, but 1 feel cold in winter
-The letter Fs in the bottom left-hand corner of the square
-The letter E's in the top right-hand comer of the square
-It's the top. It's the bottom. It's the side
-No, people don't drive their cars in the middle of the road, but they drive themon the right-hand side of the road
-The light's hanging fromthe middle of the ceiling
レッスンで利用した教材callan stage 4
レッスンで利用した教材のページ数page239

During the day, we can see the sun in the sky, while during the night we can see the moon and stars.

ブログランキングに参加しています。記事が気に入ったら、是非クリックしてください。
ブログを続ける原動力となります。どうか今日も応援クリックをよろしくお願いします。
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習法へ

0 件のコメント :